Back to School
Jackson started 5th grade, Lincoln started 3rd grade, and Harrison started kindergarten.
Harrison started Kindergarten this year. He's doing a transitional kindergarten so he gets a little more help. It's been so good for him he was so behind when school started but he seems to be catching up. Harrison gets to ride the bus. I was really worried that he would hate the bus and kindergarten. I had to practically hand him to his preschool teacher last year. He just ran right on the bus and has done so well this entire school year. He has the best teacher this year it has been so good for him. His teacher said that he is really quite and doesn't really say anything in class. She said she's never even had an entire conversation with him. It made me sad because he's as shy as I was at his age. Being shy sucks so hopefully he grows out of it. He seems like he's learning a lot.
Fifth Springs
We hiked the hot pots up Spanish Fork canyon for the first time this fall. It was so fun! My boys loved swimming in the springs. It was cold that day so we didn't plan to swimming but my boys wanted to so bad so they just swam in their clothes. On our hike back it was pouring! Jordan and I should have just swam because by the time we got back to the car we were pretty wet. Yoshi came on the hike with us and he loved it. He swam in the springs with the boys.
Cascade Springs
Fall Activities and Hiking
Yoshi was my hiking buddy this fall. I took him hiking a lot this fall and it was really nice to have him with me. I felt a lot safer going by myself and he was such a good hiker.
Grandma's Funeral
My grandma passed away the day after Thanksgiving. She had a stroke the night before Thanksgiving, they took her to the Payson Hospital that night. I went and saw her on Thanksgiving and sat with her for a while. She was unresponsive when I got there. She was really agitated and seemed to be in pain. They gave her some meds and it helped a lot. I went to the hospital with my dad the night she passed and I got to be there when she died.
We had a funeral at a Mortuary in Orem. It was a hard day. My grandma was such a special person and was involved in all of her grandkids lives. Everyone had a hard time saying goodbye to her. We're all really sad and will miss her so much.
No comments:
Post a Comment