I've fallen a little behind on blogging the last few weeks. We've been so busy lately. We're so happy that summer is finally here. Here's a quick update on what we were up to in May.
Bubba
Bubba is getting huge and he has turned into a wild little monster! I absolutely love this kid but I don't have half as much energy as he does. He is like the energizer bunny he never stops! He is either asleep or running there really isn't any in between with him. He's so stinking cute. He still hasn't started talking great. He says dadda, hi, and thank you a little, I heard him say nana once but I can't get him to say it again.
He's the sweetest little guy he doesn't cuddle at all because he can't hold still but he'll give hugs. He's starting to like toys and books and likes to figure things out. He really likes balls, and cups. He loves to put little things in a cup and dump it out and then do it again over and over and over again. He loves to chew ice. He's just getting so fun but so difficult. He thinks he's bigger than he is he loves to play with his brothers and follows them and their neighborhood friends around. He loves to run in the road and run around.
A couple of weeks ago he fell down and broke his tooth off. It bled so bad and I couldn't tell how bad it was so I took him to the dentist hoping they'd fix it but all they did was smooth it out. I am so upset about it! It doesn't look great I feel so bad that the cute little kid has to live with a chipped tooth until he's 6. It looks pretty bad but the dentist wouldn't do anything at all because it's a baby tooth.
![]() |
| The last picture taken of him with normal teeth |
![]() |
| He loves it outside he'd live outside if I'd let him. |
![]() |
| He loves otter pops. |
Link
Link is such a funny little boy. He loves summer and being outside with all of his friends. He would just play with his neighborhood friends all the time if I'd let him. He's so much fun he loves ninjas right now. He asks me to play withe him all the time. He's so sweet. Jackson and Link have started playing on a tball team together with their cousins Holly, Carter, and Henry. They love playing with their cousins. Link loves it so much he gets so excited for tball every week. Jackson thinks that he should be playing on a team with his older cousins and doesn't get super excited about playing with 4 year olds. I love that their on the same team it's so much fun. They're both starting to get really good at tball.
Jacks
Jacks finished kindergarten! His school had a cute little kindergarten graduation they sang song a bunch of songs. It was really cute and Jacks did really good. He was so excited to be done with school and just get to relax and hang out during the summer. He's been having fun playing with his neighborhood friends the last few weeks.





















No comments:
Post a Comment