Easter morning was so fun this year. I found a little printable with clues for an Easter egg hunt so outside their doors I put their Easter baskets with one egg inside that had a clue. The clues led all around the house and they got little treats and presents with each new clue. The boys absolutely loved it! They had so much fun running around finding all of their presents. They just got some little treats and books and little toys but they really liked it.
Harrison has been really grumpy lately. He had a random fever a few days ago but no other symptoms and he's just been really grumpy for a about a week. He hasn't been sleeping well at all. I think he must be teething or something because there's something just not right about him. He's usually so happy and the last few days he just hasn't been. On Easter I had to teach Young Women's and Jordan had to sub and teach Jackson's primary class so Bubs went to Jordan's parent's house for the last hour of church. Teaching always stresses me out so much so and I even stress after just thinking about how crappy my lesson was so it was just a really stressful day. Bubs was kind of a grouch for Jordan's mom the whole time we were gone. We had to go get him and take him for a little ride so he'd get a little nap. When we went back to Jordan's parent's house for dinner and an Easter egg hunt.
Jackson had a lot of fun with his cousins. He was old enough this year that he really got it and could read his name and find all his things and pick up eggs so it was fun. Link was in a really weird mood. He sometimes just gets weird around groups of people so I don't know if it was that or if he was just tired. He was just acting really weird. Bubs was just super grumpy the whole time.
![]() |
| Silly String Fight |








No comments:
Post a Comment