I started this post a few months ago and for some reason never posted it. My graveyard worker insomnia has kicked in and I can't sleep so I guess I might as well do something more productive than lay in bed and stare at the ceiling. Updating the blog seemed like a good idea. I have no idea what I was thinking with the picture overload but her it is a little update on what we were up to in October.
![]() |
| Hobble Creek Canyon with cousins. |
![]() |
| Jacks didn't quite get the point of the game. He didn't get that you can't use your hands. |
We had out annual party at Nana's house. The boys love their cousins and they always have fun at Nana's house.
My favorite fall tradition is going to the pumpkin patch. We went to the Red Barn. The kids loved it. Link loved the hay ride and Jacks like the giant slide.
Jacks was lucky this year and he got to paint and carve pumpkins.
![]() |
| Painting his arm was a lot more fun than painting the pumpkin. |
We went hiking a lot and had a lot of fun spending time outside.















































.jpg)







No comments:
Post a Comment