Thursday, October 24, 2019

Fall Update

Jackson

Jackson is getting so big.  He's in 3rd grade and he's doing well.  His teacher said at his SEP that he was doing really well.  He just got his first pair of glasses.  His vision isn't terrible but it's bad enough that he can't see the board at school.  He played soccer this season and he did really well.  His team was so bad probably the worst team I have ever seen they lost 10 to 0 multiple times.  Jordan really wanted him to try so he bribed him that if he scored a goal he'd buy him a Nintento Switch.  He actually scored a goal! I was at Link's game so I missed his goal.  But it was a 400 dollar goal.  We actually bought him a switch.  He's really excited about it.
He had his pinewood derby at scouts.  He doesn't love scouts and I kind of hate it so I don't force him to so he only goes about half the time. He had a lot of fun at the pinewood derby though. He painted his car blue with clouds and put kirby stickers on it.  My dad helped him cut the car and weight it down.     







Link

Link is doing really well in school.  He really likes school and he has a lot of really good friends in his class.  His teacher said he's doing really well.  He's a great reader and really good at math.  He loved soccer this season and he's started basketball.  Jordan is his coach this year and he loves it.

He lost his first tooth.  He was so excited about it.



Bubba

Bubba is kind of a monster right now.  He's so cute I seriously love the kid.  He loves to color and make messes.  He loves to ride his balance bike and be outside. We have so much fun together while my big boys are in school.  He is a huge mommy's boy right now. He won't go to anyone else it's sweet but also kind of drives me crazy.  He won't go to nursery.  He won't even go to Jordan half of the time.  


He learned how to ride his bike this summer





No comments:

Post a Comment