This summer feels like it will never end. It's been so hot and I'm just ready for fall. I'm just tired of the heat. We were so ready for school to start. I feel like a horrible person for saying it but I was so excited for my kids to go back.
![]() |
| Jackson hates fishing so he took his book with him and read while the rest of us fished and Bubba threw rocks in the water |
We went to the Monster Trucks at the county fair. Bubba loved it. He was kind of grumpy because of the noise but then he wouldn't stop talking about it.
First Day of School
The boys started school last week. Jackson is in 3rd grade and Link is in 1st. Link loves school, he was so ready for full day school. Jackson is doing okay. He hasn't said that much about school. I was so ready for them to start school. This summer was so LONG!! Jackson and Link have really struggled this summer to get along. By the time school started they couldn't even stand to be in the same room together with fighting.
Bubba is having a hard time with his brothers in school. He gets so bored and lonely. We've been trying to stay busy so he isn't sad. I haven't been able to really get anything done around the house because he's not very good at entertaining himself. He's used to having his brothers around to play with and entertain him. He isn't even good at watching a movie by himself. It's really fun to have time alone with him. He is so sweet and he loves the one on one attention.



































No comments:
Post a Comment