Jordan took Jacks and Link to the Jazz game so I had a fun night alone with cute little Harrison. We went for a hike on the big springs trail up provo canyon. He was so cute and such an awesome little hiker.
![]() |
| He loves throwing rocks in the river |
![]() |
| Jazz game with cousins |
I dragged the boys on the river trail a few times to see the leaves. They were kind of grumpy about getting there but once we were there they were really good and had a lot of fun. We did a lot of geocaching and the boys loved it. They loved looking for the geocaches and got really excited about all the fun things in them.
I took the boys to Jakers. It was really cold and rainy the day that we went so it honestly wasn't that fun.
Halloween was really fun this year. We had a Halloween party at Jordan's parents house and the boys had a lot of fun. A couple of days before Halloween we carved pumpkins. Jackson was really into it this year. He carved the whole pumpkin himself. He carved all 4 sides of the pumpkin with different faces. I bought the boys all pumpkins that were perfect for carving but Harrison didn't want to carve it and insisted on carving a little tiny pumpkin.
![]() |
| Jackson's class had a program on Halloween where each class did a dance and they sang some songs and each kid had a part. He did so good on his part and with the dance. I was so proud of him. |
For Thanksgiving my brother and his family came from OK. It was really good to see them we haven't seen him for a really long time. My boys loved having cousins around and they had so much fun. On Thanksgiving my mom took some pictures of all the grandkids.






















































No comments:
Post a Comment