I took him for his 3 year old well check and everything looks great he's right where he should be developmentally. He was 49th percentile for height, and 18th for weight so he's put on a little weight he's always been around 7th percentile so it was a good jump. He weighs 28 pounds now.
Link is so smart! I've been forcing the boys to watch the Leap Frog movie the Letter Factor and he's learned a lot of letters from it. He knows H,J,A,B,M,E,O,P,Q. I was wearing a hoodie that said American Eagle on it the other day and he started pointed out letters. He said that's the A, that's the MMMMM, and that's the E. He's such a smart little guy and he picks up on things so quick. He can count to 5 then he starts skipping around. He knows he's 3 and that Jackson is 4. If you ask him how old he and Jackson are he'll hold up the appropriate amount of fingers. It's so cute with little tiny little fingers.
He always says the funniest things such as "What the heck!" and "Oh my gosh." We really have to watch what we say around him because he will repeat it. He is a little chatter box. It's hard to get the kid to be quiet which is adorable but kind of hard in a lot situations such as church. He says some really weird things and I don't know where he got them from. He randomly says "Smoke butt" all the time. I have no idea where he heard it but he's just obsessed with it. We told him it's inappropriate which only makes him want to say it more. He yells it all the time. It's the worst when we're at church he'll just start yelling it in the middle of the sacrament which is really awkward but it pretty much happens every week.
He's so creative. He loves to play with his toys and can entertain himself really well. He is seriously so cute he gets his toys and just sits and plays and talks to his toys. He love TMNT, transformers, and PAW patrol toys right now.
Link is in a really rough stage with sleep right now. For the past couple of months he's been getting up at 3:30 almost every night. He cries unless I go lay in his bed with him until he falls asleep. On Tuesday nights when I'm at work Jordan just tells him I'm not home and he'll just go to sleep but if he knows I'm home he just wants me to sleep in his room with him. His pediatrician says it's probably just habit now and to just try to intervene as little as possible. I think he might have a hard time with that though.
We've been working on potty training him. He is so stubborn and if he doesn't want to do something he won't. I'm trying not to push him because he'll just refuse out of spite. The kid seriously has some attitude. I bought him some new underwear that he's really excited about. He told me he's going to give his diapers to the baby but then he just refuses to go on the potty. We bought him a little Mickey Mouse potty and he won't even sit on it. I ask him if he needs to go potty and he just says "No thanks." It's cute but also kind of frustrating. He'll get it eventually. He just needs to want to do it.
Facts about Link
-Link's favorite TV shows; TMNT, transformers, PAW patrol,
-Favorite foods: Candy, junk food, cucumbers, mac and cheese, happy meals, cereal, lucky charms, apple jacks
-He hates being laughed at. He yells at me "don't laugh at me!"
-Favorite book: Goodnight Gorilla.
-He loves Jacks! They fight like crazy but they love each other so much.
-He loves playing outside
-He's become really social. He loves his cousins and some of the kids in our neighborhood. He loves to play with friends.
![]() |
| He loves play doh. |
![]() |
| He loves his brother |








No comments:
Post a Comment