Thursday, May 14, 2015

The Best Gift

For Mother's Day this year Jackson gave me the best present!  His preschool teachers interviewed each kid separately and put their answers in a book.  They also painted pots and planted flowers.  I love his little book so much it's probably the best present anyone has ever given me.  I've read it a hundred times and I never get tired of it.  I had to post it so I never lose it!  It's so funny I love his answers and all the other kids as well.   

I love these little guys.  Being their mom is the best.





Apparently I'm not funny.... I love this because that is exactly how Jacks talks and I can just imagine him saying it.

This made me laugh so hard!  I hate cleaning and our house is always messy.






He has pretty simple taste I might just stop cooking and only make hot dogs from now on.  Jacks is easy to please.




He got that one right.




On Mother's Day the primary in our ward sang during sacrament meeting for all the mothers.  Jacks is a sunbeam so he got to go up and sing for me.  He was really scared to go up there all by himself so Jordan walked him up and sat on the front row.  Jacks got really scared and just sat with Jordan on the front row.  It was still sweet that he would even go up there when I knew that he was scared.  I can't believe he's getting so big!  Link wanted to go up with him he was so sad that Jacks got to go without him.  
I'm so lucky to have such sweet little boys.  I don't know what I'd do without those little stinkers. I had a really good mother's day this year. 



No comments:

Post a Comment