Easter was a lot of fun this year. It was nice that it was so late because we
had a lot of time to do fun Easter stuff.
My kids loved plastic eggs this year.
Link carried them around the house for weeks. I’m still finding eggs everywhere. We took some fun pictures with the eggs.
When I was a kid my Aunt Sue use to make these cute cupcakes
with green frosting, coconut, and jelly beans on top. I loved making them and I decided to pass the
tradition on to my kids. Jackson was
really tired the night we made them so he was little grumpy but it was still a
lot of fun. Link loved eating them. The
whole time we were frosting cupcakes I thought of Sue and Dale. We miss them!!
Jackson helped me
make a wreath with Easter eggs.
We had a glow in the dark egg hunt. I put glow sticks in eggs and hid them in
Link’s dark room. Jackson had fun. Link didn’t really get the whole egg hunt
thing. He just liked to grab one for
each hand and walk around with them.
The day before Easter we had a party with Jordan’s family. Jordan’s mom made a really cute scavenger
hunt for the kids. They had to solve a
little clue and in each location there was a cute little prize for them and at
the end there was an Easter egg hunt. We had a lot of fun at Nana’s
party.
On Easter the kids got up and found their Easter
baskets. After Easter baskets we colored
eggs which Jackson loved. Link didn’t
really get into egg decorating; he mostly sat in his high chair and watched us
then ran around like a wild man.
After church we went to my parents for dinner and the boys
had another egg hunt. My grandma came
over for dinner and it was really fun to see her. It was a really fun day.












No comments:
Post a Comment