Link is 9 months now and seriously don't know where the time went! It seems like he was just born and now he's getting so big. I took him to the doctor today for his 9 month well check and he was 16 pounds which puts him in the 8 percentile. He has been in the 3 percentile until now so it's really good that he's gaining a little weight. He's still the skinniest baby that I have ever seen but it's good that he's getting a little bigger. He's 85 percentile for height so just super tall and skinny. He's the sweetest little baby I've every seen he's so happy all the time. He still wakes up at least once during the night to eat but he's getting a little better. He has 2 cute little teeth and I think he's close to getting some more on top. He stands and walks on all of our furniture and can walk a little with a walker. He gets into my cupboards and loves playing in the dishwasher. He loves toys and playing with his brother. He's getting so big and seriously gets cuter by the day. I love that little guy!
So darn cute! Holy cow Chance weighs almost 16 pounds haha our kids are like opposites! We need to get togehter soon!
ReplyDelete