Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Lincoln 8 Months

Link is getting so big I can't believe it he's 8 months already.  I have to write down what he's doing so I don't forget.  He has 2 teeth now on the bottom his teeth only cut right around 8 months.  I miss his little gummy smile but his teeth are really cute. He's happy all the time.  He crawls around like crazy and has started standing up on all of our furniture.  Getting him dressed is so hard now because he always wants to move.

Some things he likes:
-Crawling/Moving: He wants to move, get into things, and see what is going on all the time
-Jackson: He loves to follow his brother around
-Toys: Mostly Jackson's toys which makes Jacks really mad
-Reading books with Jackson
-Smiling: Seriously all the time
-Going anywhere: he loves to go places, he is so good everywhere we go
-Car rides: He almost always falls asleep
-Talking: He makes the cutest baby noises
-Being around people
-Being outside
-Swinging with Jackson

-Walks: Not even the cold weather can stop these two
-Cheerios, squash, most meats, carrots, and sweet potatoes

Some things he hates:
-Sleeping: He's still up A TON at night!
-Holding still
-Getting his diaper changed: It's seriously so hard he won't hold still!
-Peas and green beans
-Jackson's nap time: He gets so bored when Jackson isn't around

No comments:

Post a Comment