In April Jordan and I took the boys to Antelope Island. It was so pretty! We did a couple little hikes and just drove around the island a little bit. We had to meet my family in Ogden so we ran out of time which was kind of sad because there was still a lot that we didn't see so I really want to go back again as soon as the bugs are gone. When we went the bugs were just barely starting to come out but weren't bad at all yet. Jackson was really overly tired and kind of freaking out about the bugs and just kind of crying and whining the whole time. He really didn't want to hike at all. We just did a couple really short like .5 mile hikes. We did buffalo peak and the Lady Finger Hike. It was a fun little day trip and I really want to go back in the fall. The island was really pretty and my pictures really don't do it justice. We saw some bison which Harrison loved! It was by far his favorite part of the island.










No comments:
Post a Comment