Jackson finally got his cast off! It was a really rough 5 weeks after surgery. He handled having a cast really well and did so good at school writing with his left hand. He was so sweet and such a good sport. When I took him to his last doctors appointment he freaked out and wouldn't let the doctor anywhere near him so I was so stressed about taking him to his appointment to get his cast off. He was actually really good though didn't scream at all and actually let them take the pins out. I didn't let him look at his hand while the pins were in. It still isn't healed all the way they said it would take an another 4 weeks to be completely healed. He still doesn't want to use his thumb a ton but he's getting there. He still writes left handed. We went on a hiking trip and he did tons of rock climbing and did awesome so I think it's getting a lot better.



No comments:
Post a Comment