It's finally summer! The past couple of months have been pretty busy. Jordan and I went to Nauvoo and the boys went both finished school.
Jackson
Jackson finished 1st grade which is just crazy to me. He learned so much this year. He is so good at reading now. I was so worried about him at the beginning of the year he was really struggling to read but now he's reading chapter books. He's been reading the Magic Treehouse and Goosebumps. He's so happy that school is over. He kind of wants to play video games all the time which has been kind of a struggle.
Link
Link is getting so big. He finished preschool and he's so excited to start kindergarten. He did so many fun things this year and he's learned so much. He knows the alphabet and is starting to read 3 letter words. I think he's going to do great in school. He just wants to play with friends all the time.
Harrison
Harrison has changed so much lately. He is getting so big he has starting talking a ton lately. He has started talking in sentences lately and it's so cute. He thinks he's so big. He always wants to be outside.
Jordan and I both had Lasik. Jordan's went perfectly and he can see great. Mine didn't quite fix my eyes I have to have surgery again in a couple of months so hopefully it'll work better next time.
 |
| My last picture in glasses |
 |
| The transportation parade at school |
 |
| Soccer games Harrison thought he was part of the team |
 |
| Link's field trip to the farm |
It's finally summer! We're so excited to be done with school and have some warm weather. My boys want to be outside all the time. They love to play with water they've already had a few days that they swam in the backyard with their neighbor friends. My boys absolutely love their neighbor friends and they practically live at our house. I'm so glad they have friends but sometimes we just need a little break from them so I've started doing what we call summer adventures. We all take turns deciding what fun thing we want to do only the person deciding what we do and I know what we're doing so it's a fun surprise for the rest of them. We went mini golfing, and the splash pad. We're all trying to think of some fun things to do this summer.
 |
| He caught a bug and he was so excited and proud of himself |
 |
| Helping brother with upstart |
 |
| He loves his watertable |
 |
| He thinks he's big |
 |
| Memorial day |
No comments:
Post a Comment