Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Goodbye Summer..... We Will Miss You

Here's the August photo dump!  We had a lot of fun spent lots of time with neighborhood friends and played outside a lot, and Jackson started first grade!  


Spanish Fork Resevior


Hiking the Grotto with cousins. 





 The county fair was in August in Spanish Fork and we went to a couple of the events.  Jordan and I went to the Gary Allen concert for our anniversary.  It unfortunately wasn't the best experience the sound was horrible it was so loud that it was actually painful to listen to.  We ended up having to leave early because of our babysitter.  But it was still fun to get away from our kids for a night. 



We went to the monster truck rally with all of Jordan's family.  The boys had a lot of fun with their cousins.  











watching the solar eclipse
 Jackson started first grade this year.  His first day was kind of rough.  Poor kid!  The night before school started I had to work and Jordan took the boys to his parents house.  Jackson ran around in the hay field with cousins and had a bad allergic reaction to something that night.  The next morning he was still having  a bad reaction.  His eye was all red and almost swollen shut and his face was puffy.  I had to give him benadryl and zertec so he was pretty tired all day.  I was really worried about him going into the year because he struggled so much in kindergarten but he seems to have really matured over the summer and he's actually been doing really well and he really likes school.





We took the boys mini golfing for the first time.  Jackson loved it!  Link not so much he just kind of want to run around but he was really tired.



September
We apparently didn't do that much in September because I took hardly any pictures.  Link started preschool in September.  He loves school.  His teacher is so good and she teaches him so much and has been doing the cutest things with him.  He was so excited to go this year and he's really loved it so far.













This kid is crazy on this thing!  He is so fast I can't even keep up with him!

Jackson had a patriotic program at school


No comments:

Post a Comment