Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Proud Mommy Moment

Jackson goes to Preschool right now we love it.  He has really good teachers that spend a lot of time with him.  He does some really cute little projects.  A couple months ago he wrote and illustrated his own story.  I love his little story.  It's the first thing that's he's done by himself and I'm so proud of him.  I had to post this because it will eventually get thrown away on accident and I don't want to lose it.  I love the picture because it is a huge improvement from a few months ago.  Drawing and coloring has never been Jackson's thing.  I can't get him to do it.  He's really struggled with learning to hold a pencil and with writing.  I really like the picture because there is no way he could have done that before starting preschool.  
Jacks really likes Preschool but it's really hard for him too.  He told me he really likes preschool just not the learning parts.  The poor kid really struggles to focus and learn things sometimes.  He's doing great and he's still really young I've seen a huge improvement in his attention span and maturity since starting school.  His fine motor skills have improved.  He still really struggles with the basics.  It doesn't seem like he's learned  a lot of letters and he still can't count past 3.  He struggles with colors sometimes.  I think he knows more that he lets on though and just doubts what he knows.  He get embarrassed if he gets something wrong so a lot of times he just says I don't know instead of answering a question.  He's getting better though and gets smarter every day.



1 comment:

  1. so cute!! it looks like the preschool actually cares and teaches rather than just babysitting! We really need to get together!!

    ReplyDelete