June
June is the month for birthdays! Jackson turned 3 this year. He’s getting so big. He’s such a sweet, funny, wild boy. Jacks loves pirates so we had a fun little pirate
party with his cousins and friends.
My birthday is at the end of June. I’m getting old! Jordan and I went out for my birthday and my
mom watched the boys. While we were gone she made the boys their own little
cakes and let them decorate them. My grandma
did this when we were kids and I loved it!
I’m glad my mom does it with my kids. They had a lot of fun decorating
their own cake.
July
July is always a fun month with all the holidays. We also had a couple of fun visitors. My brother Sean and his family and Jordan’s
sister and her family were all here for the summer. They’re both gone for
medical school and they got little breaks for the summer so it was so fun to
see them this summer.
July 4thThe 4th was fun this year we went swimming at the Spanish Fork pool then we went to my cousins house. We had dinner, the kids swam in little kiddy pools, and then we lit fireworks. Jacks and Link loved playing with my cousins kids.
July 24th
We always spend the 24th with Jordan's family. I had to work the night his family went to the rodeo so Jordan just took Jackson and Link stayed with my mom. Jacks loved the rodeo every time we pass the rodeo grounds Jacks points and says "I want to go to the rodeo again." Jord was awesome to take him all by himself. Jacks loved it.
On the 24th we went to the Spanish Fork parade. The boys really liked it this year. Link was really cute he kept pointing at things saying wow. Jacks played with his cousins and had a lot of fun.
After the parade we went back to Jordan's parents house. Jordan's parents rented a huge water slide. The kids loved it! Jacks still tells me all the time "I want a big water slide like the one at Nana's house."
August
August was kind of fun we took advantage of 2 dollar Tuesdays at Thanksgiving point. I took the boys up there 3 times and they loved it. We went to the dino museum and farm country a couple times. the boys had tons of fun. Link loved the animals especially the horses. Jacks loved the dino museum.
![]() |
| They don't look very happy in this picture but they loved the hay ride. |
![]() |
| Link grabbed that dragon and made legos fall everywhere! It was moved the next day and I felt really bad. |
![]() |
| Jacks loved the monster trucks |
![]() |
| Face painting |
We went to the demolition derby this year with Jordan's family. We took Jacks for the first time. He didn't love the cars but he loves his cousins so he had a ton of fun. Between events the some of the kids and I went down to the fair and walked around.














































No comments:
Post a Comment