We took the boys sledding for the first time this winter. Jackson loved it! He didn't want to stop when it was time to go home. Link didn't really seem to care he didn't cry but also didn't really smile.
We took the boys to see the Midway Ice Castle. Both boys loved it!
He loved grabbing the walls.
This picture doesn't show it but he loved Olaf!
On our way home from the ice castle we stopped at Deer Creek and walked out on the ice. There were tons of people ice fishing so we knew it was safe but I still got a little nervous. I made Jackson scared because I was kind of freaking out. It was a lot of fun.
Poor kid was so scared! He was just clinging to Jordan!
This picture is kind of embarrassing but funny! I kind of slipped on the ice and heard the ice crack at the same time so I was freaked out. So that's what's up with the weird face in this picture.
Winter has been fun this year but we're definitely ready for spring! It's kind of ridiculous when the 40 degree weather we've been having starts feeling nice. We're so tired of being stuck inside that 40 degrees is now park weather!
No comments:
Post a Comment