Tuesday, June 18, 2013

2013 So Far

I finally started a blog!  This year has gone so fast and I can't believe it's already June!  Here are highlights from 2013 so far...
Lincoln
Lincoln Jordan Hales was born February 25

He's growing so fast and is almost 4 months old already!  He looks so much like Jordan.  He smiles all the time, loves Jackson, and two days ago rolled over for the first time from his tummy onto his back.  He still wakes up 2 or 3 times during the night but he's getting better.  

Jackson and Lincoln are best friends!  Link loves to watch Jackson and Jackson runs around the house all day yelling "Come on Link".  Jackson wants Link with him everywhere he goes and always shares his toys with him.  I frequently walk in the room to find Lincoln covered in toys that Jackson has stacked on him.

Graduation
Jordan graduated with his MBA from UVU!  He just finished his last class on Saturday and is officially done!    Even though he just finished he walked in April.

 Both of our parents came and we took both of the boys.



Jackson was good at graduation as long as he had treats and his Buzz Lightyear.  He wouldn't let go of Buzz the whole day so it's in every graduation picture.
 Jordan was chosen by his teachers to receive an award from the UACPA.  Jordan and I were able to go to a dinner at UVU where they presented his award.



I'm so proud of Jordan!!! I'm so excited to have him home on Friday nights and Saturday mornings again!!! Well Friday night anyway. He has started studying for the CPA exam so he's really busy studying and will probably take the first section in August.

My awesome sister Shelley also graduate in April. She's only 22 and she graduated with her Master's of Accounting from BYU.  I unfortunately wasn't able to go to her graduation because it was the same day as Jordan's. I'm so proud of her and amazed by how much she has accomplished at only 22 years old.
  

Summer
We're so excited it's finally summer.  Jackson loves being outside and we've already had lots of fun so far this summer.  





 It's been a fun year so far and we're looking forward to the rest of 2013!





No comments:

Post a Comment